The Regency gullet, Poseidon, is a beautiful 33m vessel made in the traditional gullet style, with its beautiful wood, teak decking and the colourful, scattered cushions and sun beds during the day, or the dreamy evening atmosphere, complete with tastefully set tables and a fantastic dinner under the night sky. It is certainly an experience not to be missed, and has been claimed to be the highlight of many a holiday as a true Regency experience.
THE LAZY DAY AT SEA:
Poseidon leaves the harbour at 10am every day and returns at 5pm. The whole day is planned after you enjoy your breakfast till you need to start your evening preparations and gives you enough time to even catch a swim before going to your room and a leisurely evening drink around the pool.
- A shuttle service for our hotel guests is available from Reception and leaves promptly at 9.45 and back from the harbour at the end of your trip. Non-residents are kindly requested to make their way to the harbour by 9.45 or to be at the Regency
- Beach towels are provided on the boat
- Complimentary welcome champagne to start this decadent day in the Mediterranean
- Lunch on Poseidon; a laid back, relaxed atmosphere in keeping with your day. Main course is a choice of fish, chicken or vegetarian, pre-booked but freshly cooked on board, whilst the delicious mezes and salad are provided by our fantastic, Ecological, Regency kitchen
- Half a bottle of white or red wine per person with lunch
- Tea/coffee service with cake before return to harbour
THE FLOATING REGENCY:
This spectacular evening cruise takes you into the sunset to savour the fabulous sea and sky. Those who prefer are welcome to order drinks as the sun fades away, whilst those who wish can have a quick evening swim before dinner. This lavish spread is freshly prepared by the Regency chef on board, but needs to be booked. Your preferences of meat, chicken, fish or vegetarian need to please be made known to us in advance.
- Pick up from the Regency Reception at 6.45pm to the harbour. Non-residents kindly need to make their own way to the harbour or the Regency Reception by 6.45pm
- Complimentary towels are provided for those who would like to swim
- Four-course sit-down dinner cooked to perfection on board by the Regency chef
- A shuttle back to the hotel on return to harbour around 10pm – 10.30pm
This year we feature a new escape into the blues and turquoises of the sparkling Mediterranean! Spend an amazing 2 days – 1 night with maximum of 4-5 people at any given time on a mini Regency Cruise.
From Kalkan to Kekova (Sunken City) and back, the cruise takes you into the little nooks and crannies along the coast.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, tea times and loads of fun times all Regency style!
This option in the past worked very well for the larger groups of family or friends, who want more flexibility with menus, private, boat party ambience and sometimes, more active options for the day. Can you imagine having the Poseidon at your command for the day? All you need to do is let us know what you have in mind and we will help you make unforgettable memories.